29 November 2008

I'm back. Did you miss me?

Hello all. I bet you thought I had given up on you. I havent. I've just been taking a bit of a blogging holiday since submitting the old dissertation. I needed to have a bit of a rest from the grind of celebrity pregnancy so now I'm back and ready for a new season of blogging goodness.

Here is the latest:

I'll be blogging from the US for the next month as I'll be doing a bit of work in Chicago and working on a documentary about celebrity motherhood in LA over the next few weeks.

I've decided that the blog is going to take a new direction.......drum roll please...........

The Baby Bump Project will now be accepting submissions from guest bloggers.

If you have a way with words, a keen interest in celebrity, pregnancy, body image or motherhood, you are welcome to pitch your ideas or send in a sample post (about 200-500 words). Not only will you develop a public writing profile, I can offer you the possibility of becoming a permanent contributor to the site.

I am also looking for interns (perfect for undergrad students in media/gender/women's studies) who want experience and a chance to do research. Tell me in 500 words or less why you want to be a part of the Baby Bump Project: not only will you be working on one of the most popular pregnancy blogs on the net, you will have the chance to work as a research assistant as I work on my forthcoming book.

Send all submissions/queries to babybumpproject[at]yahoo.com.au

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.