03 September 2009

Coffee with a side of naked


What better way to say 'I'm a narcissist' than to release a coffee table book of yourself in various states of undress?

Well, leave it to 8 months preggo Heidi Klum to enhance her already overexposed profile with an ode to herself called (and you'll love this) HEIDILICIOUS.

Sorry, I'm trying to hold the vomit down.

Klum tells LA Confidential Mag: "It’s very naughty. I’ve been shooting with this photographer, Rankin, for seven years, and working with him is fun because he always makes me look different. And he always gets me to take my clothes off for some reason. We’ll do some job, and then he’ll say, “Why don’t we shoot some more things,” and I’ll wind up without anything on."

Wonder if any preggo shots are in here...From the cover, I'm guessing not.

My verdict? FAIL.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.