19 November 2006

*sigh*


This just made my heart break...she may be a model and a D-grade actress but it makes me very, very sad that she is talking about losing weight this early into her pregnancy....

Jaime Pressly, four months pregnant, already has plans to shed the babyweight she has yet to gain. She told Us Weekly, "I want to lose the baby weight by my 30th birthday!" The baby is due in May and she turns 30 on July 30, 2007. The self-admitted fitness freak said, "Three weeks after I have the child I'll be back in the gym 4-5 days a week two hours at a time."
Source: Us Weekly and http://www.celebrity-babies.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What else are they going to talk to a dumb blonde about?

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.