18 December 2008

Kelly Rutherford still breastfeeding *shock*

Us Weekly is currently freaking out that Gossip Girl star, Kelly Rutherford has brazenly admitted to continuing to breastfeed her 2 year old son Hermes (um, is your son a handbag?)

"It's an amazing bond with your child," says the Gossip Girl star, 40. "Some cultures do it up to five years, normally. I thought, 'Well, I'll just do it as long as it feels right for my son. I was thinner after my pregnancy than before, and I think a lot of it was the nursing. They say it helps your body get back to shape in a natural way."

Go for it, girl.

Source: http://www.usmagazine.com/news/kelly-rutherford-still-breastfeeding-2-year-old-son

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.