18 December 2008

Kickbee or kick me?


As I always say, I have seen the future and it is not good. Called the Kickbee pregnancy belt, some enterprising American PhD student has created a belt that tracks foetal movement through electric currents and then transfers the data via Bluetooth and posted directly to Twitter with a message like 'I kicked mummy at 6 am'. So basically this is a way to introduce foetuses to the virtual world before they are even born. Future versions will update Facebook pages. Virtual babies making virtual contact.

I'm waiting for the iPhone application.

Source: http://www.gearlog.com/2008/12/kickbee_pregnancy_belt_starts.php

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this scares me.

the future is frightening!

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.