04 March 2009

Milla J: one hot mama

It's been 16 months since Milla Jovovich had her first baby, Ever Gabo. If you remember, the model turned actress turned fashion designer gained 70 lbs in her pregnancy. She's been back to her pre-baby weight for awhile now but thankfully, she reveals that it has not been an easy road and dropping the weight certainly didn't happen with yoga and drinking 3 litres of water every day.

“Diet and lots of exercise, I worked my big, little butt off,” Milla reveals. “It’s been a lot of work and I’ve been working with Harley Pasternak and his 5-Factor program, they actually have diet food sent to my house. At one point I just ate oatmeal, salmon and artichokes everyday for a week. It was definitely a lot easier putting it on!”

Milla wants another baby but not yet because of all of the hard work she has done:

"I do want another baby but not for a little bit," she says. "I’ve only just lost all the weight so I want to enjoy my old body for a while before I have to become a crazy alien again."

Source: http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/12277
http://www.theinsider.com/news/1775569_Milla_Jovovich_On_Losing_70lbs_Of_Baby_Weight

1 comment:

Cherryskin said...

Crazy alien, huh?

How about a totally natural quite amazing human woman doing what human women do?

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.