28 November 2007

Beverly Hills, baby.

So I've been in LA for the past two days. My purpose in being here was to be interviewed for this Canadian documentary called 'Celebrity Babies' airing some time next year. Been staying in Beverly Hills in some pretty fabulous digs and I have to admit, on more than one occasion I was secretly hoping to run in to Nicole Richie in the Beverly Centre. We did the shoot last night and the crew was great and I got to talk about a few of my favourite things: pregnancy, celebrity, and Britney Spears.

But alas, as my time here has been short and after one too many 'I'm in LA' celebration drinks with a good mate, I'm on my way back to Chicago with no celebrity sightings. However, I did hear through the grapevine that Britney ran three stop signs yesterday on Rodeo. Where am I when all of the good stuff happens?

Anyway.. Nicole Richie appeared on Access Hollywood last night talking to Billy Bush about her pregnancy and how it has made her feel closer to her parents, particularly her biological mother with whom she has been estranged from some time. When asked about whether she and Joel will be getting married as well, Richie said she needed to wait for that..too many things happening in one year. I found this particularly intriguing as I've been doing some research for this article I'm writing about pregnant brides. At some stage last year, I distinctly remember Nicole saying she didn't want to be 'fat' and pregnant on her wedding day. Speaking of, if any of you out there were pregnant at your wedding..please email me!

Source:http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20162699,00.html

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.