17 November 2007

Keri Russell's marathon labour and quick weight loss


Keri Russell, formerly of Felicity, revealed on The View that she was in labour for 38 hours in June with her son River Russell Deary.

"It was intense... It was a long time. But it all worked out okay," she said.

Keri also talked about snapping back into a size zero without actually exercising:

"I would love to say I worked out every day. But it's truly genetics. You have what you have, and then you work hard or you don't. And I... It was genetics. "I didn't – because I didn't have a babysitter until two weeks ago. It was like walking through the park. And I have to say, breast-feeding, you burn so many calories, and I'm still doing it."

Watch the interview here:

1 comment:

Tsismosa said...

38 hours... Wow. I wouldn't be surpised if she lost at least five or so pounds just in that labour. That's hard work and hospitals don't let you eat (when in labour).

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.