08 May 2008

Elizabeth Hasselback post-baby in a bikini

Elizabeth Hasselback is back in action on the cover of Fitness just six months since birthing her second baby. According to the former View host:

"I finally told myself ... 'I've got some curves, I've got a bubble butt, but I don't mind, because it's what powers me forward when I run.' "

In order to get back into shape, Hasselback worked out intensely for six weeks with a wheat-free diet because apparently "her goal wasn't to lose weight she just wanted to eat healthier and have more energy."
Clearly. Working out hardcore for six weeks had nothing to do with the fact that she would be appearing in a bikini on a magazine.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.