01 May 2009

Rebecca Romijn drops baby weight

Surprise, surprise. Rebecca Romijn has lost 60 lbs after giving birth to twins four months ago. Apparently, she says it was all due to breastfeeding:

"It's like you have to eat 5,000 extra calories a day or you can't produce enough food for them. So, that's been fun as well". [You only need a few hundred extra calories, but who's counting, right?)

The actress hasn't been exercising either:

"I think within the first three weeks, I took off like 35 lbs. without doing anything!" says says. "I haven't been able to work out that much because I have twins. It's impossible to get back into a regular schedule."

But she does acknowledge, "I'm not pretending to be back to the shape I was in beforehand anyway. I still have a ways to go. We've got Spanx underneath almost everything."

If only it were that easy for everyone else....

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.