30 June 2009

More things you don't need

Geez. Next to Tori Spelling and Nancy O'Dell, The View host, Elisabeth Hasselbeck sits high on my list of people that I would punch in the head if I saw them in the street.

Reebok recently realised that they had been failing the pregnant market (more like they realised that pregnant women should be duped into spending money on shirts that say stupid things). So, like everyone else with the ability to silk screen, the athletic company has decided to release a line of football-inspired maternity tops replete with team logos (um, ew) and bad puns about pregnancy like 'kicker' and '#1 draft pick' *puke*.

Hasselbeck, now pregnant with her third child and married to a former NFL player, is modelling the line due out in stores during football season 2010. “The NFL has a tremendous amount of female fans,” Elisabeth tells WWD. “Watching a game can be a real family bonding experience, and I can tell you that the women behind the games are truly the most intense of the fans.”

Yep, Liz if I see you, make sure to duck.

1 comment:

The Artsy Chick said...

HAHA! I am not a fan of hers either. Definitely not into the shirts but I guess I'd have to be a sports fan to like them.

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.