27 August 2009

Kim and Kendra: From nobodies to sort of somebodies

Stop what you're doing! Breaking news!

Kourtney Kardashian and Kendra Wilkinson want to breastfeed in spite of having breast implants!

"I was so scared that I wasn't going to be able to nurse that when I saw stuff come out of my nipples the other day, I was like, I can breast-feed?

Yes, Kendra, you can. Although it actually depends on how your implants were inserted. If the incision was made in the armpit or under the fold of the breast, you are generally okay. If the implants are inserted through the areola, breastfeeding can be difficult As long as the milk ducts and nerves were not cut, most women with breast implants can breastfeed.

In a completely unrrelated note: THE BABY BUMP PROJECT IS NOW ON TWITTER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's obviously been doing her research.... bless her!

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.