18 September 2007

Christina A: you aren't fooling anyone

Unlike the rest of the world, I didn't bore myself senseless watching the 59th Annual Emmy Awards last night. However, I have indulged my shameless desire to judge red carpet fashion and happily found a few snaps of Christina Aguilera and her mysterious bump. Interesting. She is probably one of the most photographed women at the moment and still has not revealed that she is actually pregnant. I think it's hilarious. It's fairly apparent from all of the photos that she is but the media is waiting with bated breath for confirmation. My guess is that she has already sold her story to some women's magazine for an exclusive scoop and won't reveal until publication. Anyway, she sang 'Stepping out with my baby' with Tony Bennett during the show. Coincidence? I think not.

I enjoy her cunning (in a not so cunning kind of way) use of bows and flowy fabric to 'hide' the glaring obvious.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.