20 April 2009

Pryor Parenthood

Hey, just found Rain Pryor's (Richard Pryor's daughter/comedienne/actress) blog about motherhood. She talks about her experiences with miscarriage, pregnancy and breastfeeding. Rain even watched her own caesar:

"I decided to look up, I could see the entire surgery in the light. I kid you not. There were my insides being taking out and moved this way and that. Lots of blood. I was in total disconnect. I knew it was me but, due to the numbing sensation I really couldn't connect. I was just laying there watching every thing as if I was in a hospital viewing booth."

Read more: Pryor Parenthood

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.