07 March 2008

Letters to our bodies

BlogHer (the community for women who blog) has just started a really fantastic initiative called 'Letter to My Body'. Your letter can be anything you want it to be.

You can upload your letter directly on the BlogHer network here if you have yor own blog: http://www.blogher.com/letter-my-body

Or you can send it to me and I will post a link to this blog showing all of the letters I receive.

I think it would be great if pregnant and post-baby mums wrote letters to their bodies. Of the letters I receive, I'll post the best ones over the next few weeks.

When was the last time you told your body that you loved it?

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.