31 March 2009

Gisele Bundchen: mummy dearest

Brazilian supermodel/man-eater, Gisele Bundchen is notable today for speaking out on her recent marriage to footballer Tom Brady in Vanity Fair, breaking the uncomfortable silence surrounding the circumstances of their relationship. For those of you that have forgotten, Tom used to be with Bridget Moynahan (Natasha in Sex and the City). Tom and Gisele got together and then found out that Bridget was pregnant with Tom's child.

Bridge, if your reading VF this month, you might want to toss out your copy. Of Bridget and Tom's son, Gisele says,

"I understand that he has a mom, and I respect that, but to me it's not like because somebody else delivered him, that's not my child. I feel it is, 100 percent. I want him to have a great relationship with his mom, because that's important, but I love him the same way as if he were mine. I already feel like he's my son, from the first day."

Um yeah. That's nice and all but baby's got a mum, sweetheart. That's some nerve going in a national publication and talking about the child of a woman you have never met as your own, considering the circumstances of the breakup.

Read more: And God created Gisele

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.