07 March 2011

Kourtney Kardashian loves breastfeeding

For once in a blue moon, this post is devoted to saying how great Kourtney Kardashian is for revealing that she breastfed her baby Mason for 15 months before weaning him. The Daily Mail reports that she wrote:

Kourtney wrote: 'My love affair with breast feeding has come to a sad end.

'I seriously could cry just thinking about it being over. I love what a beautiful experience I had with my son and just wanted to share it.'

She says she gained 5lbs since stopping breastfeeding.

When did you wean your baby?



1 comment:

Pregnancy Guide said...

Love your post about kourtney kardashian. subscribing u now. :)

Cheers.
Pregnancy Central, a complete Pre & Post Pregnancy Internet Guide. Making Pregnancy the most beautiful time of your life.

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.