18 June 2008

Nicole Kidman for Vogue

Well, here it is..the long awaited Nicole Kidman pregnancy cover for the July edition of American Vogue. I wonder when she took the photo because she does not look very pregnant!

Here is a tidbit from the interview:

“When I first saw the baby on the ultrasound, I started crying. I didn’t think I’d get to experience that in my lifetime. I like the unpredictable nature of it. To feel life growing with you is something very, very special, and I’m going to embrace that completely. I don’t believe in flittering around the edges of things. You’re either going to walk through life and experience it fully or you’re going to be a voyeur. And I’m not a voyeur.”

You can read the full article here:
http://www.style.com/vogue/feature/061708/page2.html



Source: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/06/17/nicole-kidman-vogue-july-2008/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What I really don't understand is if she really can't imgaine thinking about future projects and feels so blessed to finally experience pregnancy, why did she sign onto a movie to be shot in London so soon after giving birth? What about taking time off to just be a mother? Is this baby going to be handed off to a nanny the minute it's born? She got defensive when she thought the interviewer was implying she worked alot. Interesting. She's made 14 films to Cruise's 8 since their divorce. Feeling guilty perhaps? She was upset that she couldn't do The Reader in Germany. She'd been working on "Australia" for almost 9 months and was then going to right into another role in Germany. Wonder how her husband & kids felt about that? Working too much? Nah!

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.