15 September 2008

Billie Piper: scales are the work of the devil

Billie Piper, gotta love her. Even though she her new show, Secret Diary of a Call Girl is bloody good, no one really cares about that. Every question is asked is always about being pregnant. Here are a few highlights from a BBC interview:

On being chased by cameras constantly:
"People's fascination with people being pregnant is kind of weird. I do eat and I eat a lot. I don't find it annoying though because when I found out I was pregnant people were saying, 'Are you going to make an announcement?' and I kind of thought no because it really has nothing to do with anyone."

On weight gain:
"I don't weigh myself ever. I think scales are the work of the devil. I think they are just awful, it's an awful thing the scale. Every time I go to the doctors they do weigh me and I ask them not to tell me."

On maternity clothes:
"I've never wanted to dress up more and find ways to dress the stomach and my breasts because I've never had them before. I have these new found curves and I have been quite happy about dressing it all. You get a whole new wardrobe, it's exciting."

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/music/newsid_7612000/7612395.stm

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.