16 August 2007

Heidi Klum shows off postbaby body in new Jordache ads


Heidi Klum's name is raised whenever anyone talks about setting the bar a little too damn high for women post-baby. Now, less than a year after having her third child, Heidi gets her gear off again in the new Jordache jeans ad campaign. She says she keeps fit just being an everday mum:

"I have three children," she tells PEOPLE. "That keeps you busy all the time. I work and we do a lot of things that are active. We work in the garden. We jump on the trampoline. I just started playing tennis with my husband. We climb in the tree house with the children. We go to the park and feed the ducks. We are always mobile."

I'm thinking it's a little more than climbing trees that keeps her looking so svelte.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.