11 August 2007

Jaime Pressly on her freakishly fast weight loss

And more from Jaime Pressly in USA Today on her weight loss and starting filming again, ironically enough, knocked up and ready to deliver on My Name is Earl.

"I was back in the gym when he was 10 days old, working out with my trainer," she says. "I'm almost back to where I was before."

I read in another source that Jaime lost the first 10 lbs on a liquid diet immediately after the birth (sounds really safe, eh?) and spent 3 hours in the gym every day to drop the rest (apparently only 5lbs left to go).

"I personally don't think I look smoking hot, but Eric [her partner] tells me I do. I think he's biased," she says (it must be hard when just plain hot isn't good enough for you?!)

As for playing her pregnant character again on the show, Pressly says:
"I'm going to deliver the baby on the show. I'm coming back in shape and I have to wear a fat suit," she says with a sigh. "Incredible."

Goodbye babyweight, hello narcissism? Incredible.

Source: http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2007-08-09-jaime-pressly_N.htm

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.