27 August 2007

Shanna Moakler: 'I'm not even close to my pre pregnancy weight'

Here's an entry from Shanna Moakler's MySpace blog about losing baby weight (she hasn't yet), stretch marks and c-sections:

On her weight gain:
I've already addressed my "weight" some what, but I have to say and I guess I really cant say it enough, I'm not even close to my pre pregnancy weight, I've had 3 c-sections...(Atiana was breached) even so I would most likely have tried to have a "C" anyway...its just what feels right to ME! I had my first daughter very young and it was easy to bounce back...the other 2 not so easy..either way I always end up at 160!!! I can start at 115, 125, or 130...I'm gonna end up at 160 at 9 months! With that....I truly feel my weight doesn't even begin to drop no matter how hard I exercise, no matter how much I "portion" my food until 9 months after...( I don't know how this effects breast feeding mamas they say that really does help get you back faster...) I dont feel my body comes even close to being normal for a good 2 yrs after each baby! I dont beat myself up about it....because I had a BABY!!

On losing weight:
I didn't eat entire pies or pig out on junk...I gave life and no one can ever or should make a woman feel bad about her body when she just had a baby. I think it's vile when people pick on woman after given birth and highly unrealistic to expect woman to get right back to their pre pregnancy shape in 3 months...yes it does happen....but it's rare in my eyes. like I have said before most hollywood moms that you see have A LOT of help!! Trainers, nutrionists, plastic surgeons, lipo dissolve, chefs, and the time to work their little butts of! Nevermind the NOT so healthy ways of going about it..and a lot you see its their FIRST baby!!. Even so I do try everything I can to get back ( healthy of course!) , I have yet to have any plastic surgery..but I would love to one day have another baby and I can promise you I'm gonna get it all done after that one!! lol! but for now...after giving birth I get a post partum corset and I wear it for like 2 months straight!! It helps and C-section mamas its a must have!

On her food:
I do exercise 3 times a week (cardio,weights) and I do power yoga on the off days..I have my food delivered so its portioned correctly and I allow myself every sunday to eat whatever I want!!!!!! and yes i to fall off the wagon on this schedule...but I do the best I can do.... and I'm lucky...my papa likes my body just the way it is!

On stretch marks:
STRETCH MARKS- yes I have them! They aren't that bad, but they are there...it really to me is about heredity and gaining weight gradually...woman your gonna get fat or gain at LEAST 20lbs...( and to me those are the lucky ones) its better to gain it at a pace then just POP and get horrible stretch marks, they say there really is no lotion or oil that can help but I do it everyday anyway!! ( palmers coco oil) and of course you can get your marks lazered..and it does help..but they will never go away :( I highly advise getting pregnancy massages as much as possible and if you are on a budget then put that daddy to work!

Source:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=36420362

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.