26 August 2007

Katie Price: 'I want to be a yummy mummy'

Life must be hard for Katie Price. According to the Sunday Mirror, Price is in a race to get back to her best, most fabulous self including some post-birth botox, a boob job and a bit of vaginal tightening. According to her, 'men lose interest' when women don't make an effort...*rolls eyes* Did she really say that aloud?

Here is a bit from the interview:

How much weight did you put on?
I put on 3 stone this time, which was the most ever. I put on a stone and half with Harvey, 2 stone with Junior so with each pregnancy I get bigger and bigger.

Do you enjoy being pregnant?
I hated it. I’d have kids any day of the week but the nine months leading up to it I hate. I felt sick for the first six months, and I got sciatica down both sides. I hate my body when I’m pregnant ’cos I look fat and frumpy. I know it’s caused by being pregnant but I still hate it, having to wear horrible, frumpy clothes. I know smocks and pumps have been the fashion this year but I still hated it.

Surely Peter gave you plenty of reassurance?
Pete’s got the charm. He was always telling me how beautiful I looked but I didn’t believe it. I think he just said nice things to shut me up.

Did you feel under pressure to get back into shape fast?
No, but the weight’s still coming off quite quickly. I’m following my juicing plan and I’m just so busy with the kids. I’m normally 8st 2lb and I’m already down to 8st 12lb. I want to get back into shape for me, not because people think I should. I want to be a yummy mummy, not a Molly mum.

A Molly mum? What’s that?
When some women have kids they let themselves go – I call that a Molly mum. They don’t bother dressing up and forget about themselves. It’s important to look good because in some cases I think the man would lose interest and disappear.

We hear you made a big effort for the birth...
I had my hair blow-dried, that was a priority. And I put on my perfume and had my eyelashes, eyebrows and nails done. I didn’t want to look bad and scare the baby!

Have you been exercising to help you get back in trim?
I don’t do exercise. I’ve got this Hypoxi machine which is meant to be good for your bum and thighs, and I’ve still got a bit to lose from there. Luckily I don’t have cellulite, but I think that’s because of genes, my mum doesn’t have any either.

Will you be having surgery to help get your perfect figure back?
I’m already booked in for my boob job, that’s happening later in the year. I’ll still have big boobs but I want them a little bit smaller and perter. I’ve already had my Botox, I don’t hide anything. I’m thinking about getting tightened down there too, and if I have it done I’ll talk about it. I never make a secret about what I’m doing with my body.

So you fancy a designer vagina?
I wouldn’t do it for that reason. It’s just that when you’ve had kids you’re not as tight as before, and when you cough or sneeze you leak sometimes! But Pete likes me the way I am.

Source: http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/showbiz/celebsonsunday/celebfeatures/2007/08/26/you-have-to-be-a-yummy-mummy-otherwise-men-lose-interest-98487-19667207/

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.