03 January 2009

Kate Winslet: how doth you annoyeth me

Kate Winslet is back in the news again for her 'sexy new shape' and again, banging on about how she doesn't exercise (much).

"I don't go the gym because I don't have time," Winslet says in the February issue of UK Elle. "But I do Pilates workout DVDs for 20 minutes or more every day at home."

She reckons she has maintained her size 6 (US) figure for the last five years by not 'stuffing down chocolate biscuits'. Uh huh.

While I applaud Kate for making openly admitting she has cellulite, let's be for reals here..I do Pilates and yoga and while both of them kick my arse more than you could ever imagine, it's not cardio and everyone knows that it's cardio that kicks off the kilos.

Kate: enough with the boring 'I don't care about my weight' platitudes. Just admit you have a trainer like every other actress in Hollywood.


Source: http://www.usmagazine.com/news/kate-winslet-workout-plan-20-minute-pilates-dvds

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.