08 January 2009

Lisa Rinna: I look like a freak

An admission from Lisa Rinna appears on MomLogic, in which the former Melrose Place actress and mother of two comes clean about her plastic surgeries and regretting going a little too far. Asked about what surgeries she regrets she said:

"My cheeks. I had Juvederm put in my cheeks. That's what I overdid -- big time. I tried it because my girlfriends did it. I thought: I'll do it! I saw a photo and I was like, "Oh Jesus. That's no good. That's NOT good." What I learned is that I don't really need it. You get older and insecure and you think you need it and you don't. I learned less is more. Keep your skin good. But, I still like Botox. It's great! It doesn't change the shape of my face. When you change your face, you don't look like yourself. Looking fresher is one thing. I look like a freak! I always said I wouldn't change my face, but I did it. I can't not be honest about it. I'd look like a fool. It's so obvious. I don't believe in lying. I used to feel like it was nobody's business. But when this happened, I realized I couldn't hide it."

Hmm. Can't say I feel sorry for the woman. Um..injecting things in your face is never a good thing. I mean, hello...botox is a poison. Besides, if she didn't 'look like a freak' she never would have said anything in the first place!

Sources:
http://www.momlogic.com/2009/01/lisa_rinna_on_plastic_surgery.php

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel bad for her. She is in the public eye and aware of how "freakish" she looks. She realizes her choices are a mistake now, and yet can't go back and fix them.

Cherryskin said...

She sounds like a babbling insecure fool. Poor woman. I wonder if it was "mom" or dad who didn't inform her she is precious for her, not for the way she looks.

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.