21 January 2009

Lily Allen: depression following miscarriage

Poor Lily Allen.

She may come off as a boozy trash-talker (with a striking wardrobe, I might add) but nevertheless in People she recalls her difficult times following her miscarriage last year.

I wrote about how inappropriate the worldwide announcement of her pregnancy loss was at the time:
http://babybumpproject.blogspot.com/2008/01/another-inappropriate-day-in-uterus.html

Nevertheless, she says she went to a 'nuthouse' following the miscarriage:

"I stayed there for three weeks. I was really depressed because of the miscarriage and I'd kind of lost the plot a bit. It was quite a nasty time," she says."Maybe if I had stayed pregnant and had the baby then things would have worked out between me and Ed," she says. "I don't know. You could drive yourself insane thinking about it."

Ah geez, girlfriend. If you have learned anything from the movies or Lifetime television for women, everyone knows you never have baby to keep a man. Look how well that worked out for Victoria Beckham?

Source: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20253684,00.html

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.