15 January 2009

Lisa Marie: the joy of two

The first photos of Lisa Marie Presley and her twin girls, Finley and Harper, have arrived in a People exclusive. "I really wanted these babies," says Presley, 40, who tried for two years to get pregnant before conceiving the twins.

"My blood was too thick and would clot, which caused several miscarriages," she tells People. "The moment I took blood thinners, I got pregnant."

Although poor old Lisa Marie was chastised for looking 'too fat' when she was pregnant, she admits, "I was unable to see my toes by the fourth month, but I only gained 30 lbs. total. I worked out up until the seventh month."

There you have it. Elvis would be proud.

Source: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20252307,00.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for Lisa Marie...She looks great and so do her new babies. As a fellow mother of twins, I know how exhausting a twin pregnancy can be, let alone dealing with two newborns!

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.