18 August 2008

Billie Piper feels like a sea cow



Brit actress Billie Piper has always been known for her good looks. Now that she's pregnant she finds playing Belle, a high-class hooker on the new show Secret Diary of A Call Girl , less glamorous:

"When I am playing Belle I have to play a sexually liberated, empowered young prostitute but unfortunately I felt like a sweating sea cow!

Piper has been using two body doubles throughout the filming.

“I had no food cravings other than wanting food constantly,” jokes the actress, who is expecting her first child with husband Laurence Fox in October.

“This year I found the heat very uncomfortable and that, coupled with the fact that I was growing every day, the lack of sleep and the desire to just sit on my bum and stuff my face, was not conducive to work.

Sources: http://ok.co.uk/celebnews/view/2563/Billie-I-feel-like-a-sweaty-cow-/
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2008/08/06/very-pregnant-billie-piper-strolling-in-paris-with-husband-115875-20685808/

1 comment:

Cherryskin said...

I'll bet sea cows (whatever they are) are quite floaty and agile in the sea...

And I don't buy that "liberated" and "empowered" stuff about women who hand over their body to be used for sex, either.

Feeling quite contrary today.

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.