20 July 2007

Elisabeth Hasselbeck bares her belly on 'The View'


According to TMZ, Elisabeth Hasselbeck bared her belly on 'The View' after hearing that Barbara Walters was unable to reveal her own pregnancy whilst hosting the 'Today' show many years ago. Hasselbeck, lifted her top and revealed her bump to Babs' surprise..and said:
'You don't get naked when you're not pregnant. You're pregnant all of a sudden and you're nude walking around, showing the belly. I definitely feel different. I feel like I'm more comfortable with my body when I'm pregnant. I see my body as a vessel of someone else. I feel more comfortable in my own skin'.
Hasselbeck also randomly talked about incontinence in her pregnancy with a very bizarre story involving her daughter's nappies!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.