29 July 2007

Shanna Moakler blogs about the 'secret' to losing baby weight

Former Miss USA and wife of Travis Barker (Blink 182) uses MySpace to talk about her body after babies:

"I will say this...THERE IS NO HOLLYWOOD SECRET to getting thin after babies! Most "starlets" have plastic surgery, they use pills, drugs, or they live in the gym for 4 to 6 hours a day, they are airbrushed, photoshopped ( including myself on the photoshop) , stop beating yourself up!! It will all go back!! It took 9 months it might take a year getting back! I'd rather be called Shanna porker and be a healthy average WOMAN , then do what most do, to get that thin...I look at my children and I am thrilled that my body will never be the same after having them....they were worth it!"

Source:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfmfuseaction=blog.view&friendID=36420362&blogID=292842780

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.