31 July 2007

Gwyneth Paltrow: her post-baby body 'nightmare'

People magazine has annouced that Gwyneth Paltrow is back on the big screen with Robert Downey Jr.

"I was like a post-baby nightmare," she says of her shape when son Moses was born on April 8 2006 (daughter Apple is 3). "So I worked really, really hard. I had an amazing trainer and I worked out twice a day and did dance cardio and felt like a complete nerd and I just really worked hard. I got into shape. And there you go. I was ready to go."

I think 'nightmare' is a bit harsh. Wasn't Gwyneth the one saying how much she loved motherhood? But at least she admits she worked hard to lose the weight and it certainly wasn't due to just 'pilates'.

Source: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20048795,00.html

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.