26 July 2007

Milla Jovovich: rounding it out for Jane


Speaking of celebrities getting naked, model Milla Jovovich is in latest issue of Jane magazine preggo and in the buff. She says:


'Now that I'm pregnant I love my boobs. The way my body has changed is crazy for sure. Last summer, I had muscles and my arms were all cut and strong, and now I look like this healthy Russian farm girl. I'm really curving out and becoming feminine- 25 pounds later'.


Milla J is so cool. Not only is she gorgeous but she's not whining about her weight despite being a model...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. She really is a class act.

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.