31 October 2007

Amanda Peet: a pregnant nightmare

Of her pregnancy, actress Amanda Peet says:

"The second I found out I was pregnant, I got out of a chair stomach first. I literally was a nightmare. I was like a princess. I was like a pig in s**t. "I was like, `Get me more food, get me my bags, let me go home early,' and then, `Look at my big boobs, look at my big bum. Aren't I delicious? "I ate peas about five nights a week with 10 pounds of butter and 10 pounds of salt. I was so excited that my craving was so healthy until I realised it was the butter and the salt I was craving."

Wow. Pregnancy must have done wonders for her marriage.

Source: http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/pregnant%20peet%20was%20a%20nightmare_1048133

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.