26 October 2007

Milla J weight update

Milla Jovovich has just posted a new entry on her website about all the hype about her cravings and weight gain along with some great photos:

"i have noticed that my weight has been a hilarious subject with many people recently and my cravings as well! lol! you will all be glad to know that i have evened out at an astronomically well proportioned 191 and feel very confident that if i continue having minimal amounts of tiramisu (about 3 servings every second day) and cutting my sprite intake (to about 4 cans every 3 hours) i should be totally fit and ready to have this baby! lol! JUST KIDDING PEOPLE! (i'm sure someone will print this quote without the "just kidding" part of course! but how would people sell their magazines without the selective honesty of the press! well, honesty is SO overrated anyway! i mean, give me a juicy gossip column any day! puhleaze! lol!)

i'm totally serious about the balancing out at 191 thing though. my doctor is very proud of me and to tell you the truth, i'm proud too! it's just that food tastes so darn good when you don't deaden your taste buds with tobacco! i feel like i discovered some ancient secret of life and happiness or something! but it's all good, as soon as i am back to my normal super hero standard, i'm gonna go to kfc and get a box of 10 biscuits, stop at my local market where they make the most unbelievable fried chicken (cause kfc chicken is just bad karma), grab half a chicken and eat it all!!!! this is seriously what i fantasize about these days! lol! but it works! as long as i know that at some point i can do that, i stay on my boneless, skinless, grilled chicken and veggies torture regimen."

You might like to revisit my last Milla post where I talk about what I think her cravings mean:
http://babybumpproject.blogspot.com/2007/10/more-more-more-milla-j-are-cravings.html

Source: http://www.millaj.com/from/index.shtml

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. Milla loves her lols.

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.