16 October 2007

Brooke Burke and Jennifer Garner: bikini bodies


Jennifer Garner: gained 20kg, lost 16kg 22 mths since birth

How she lost most of her weight: a sensible approach

She says 'I got on the treadmill, stopped stuffing my face and lost the weight. I cut out croissants, bagels and muffins- all the good stuff - and went back to having a salad once a day and protein'.

Brooke Burke: gained 13kg, lost 8.5kg 9 months since birth

How she lost the weight: a diet of low-carb meals, protein shakes, and *scowl* Pilates

She says, 'At 35 and having my third baby, I didn't know if I was ever going to get back in my bathing suit'.

Source: NW, 15 October 2007, p.24

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.