16 October 2007

Eva Herzigova and Tori Spelling: bikini bodies


Eva Herzigova: gained 11.3kg, lost 11kg 4 mths since birth
How she lost the weight: good health and a positive attitude (riiight)
Eva says, 'I'm not thinking about getting back into shape. I just want to enjoy this. I'm not one of those celebrity people who'd die to get back into shape'.
Sure. Your career only depends on it.
Totally Tori: gained 18kg, lost 16kg 7 mths since birth
How she did it: food delivery dieting program, hard training one month after birth
She says, 'I'd have days where I'd feel really proud of my tummy and walk in front of a mirror and be amazed by it. And I'd have some days where I felt like a whale. I gained weight in places that I didn't know I could.
Oh yeah, the outfit? She was hosting a Pussycat Dolls show.
Source: NW, 15 October 2007, p.25

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you see Tori Spelling in In Touch Magazine? I loved the red and white Nicolita bikini she was wearing. She looked hot!

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.