15 October 2007

Gwen Stefani and Jordan: Bikini bodies continued


Gwen Stefani: gained 18kg, lost 18kg 17 mths since birth
Gwen Stefani says, 'I worked out with my trainer throughout my whole pregnancy until about two weeks before. I cried during my last session. It was crazy.'
How she shaped up: Gwen was back in the gym straight away building up to 1000 sit ups per day.
'I gave myself three months [to get into shape]. But if I didn't have an album coming out, there's no way I'd have got back into shape in that time. I worked out with my trainer five days a week, with weekends off. I like going to the gym and lifting weights or doing a little boxing'.
At least she's honest.
Jordan (aka Katie Price): gained 14kg, lost 15kg 5 months since birth
Jordan was back into a bikini only 10 weeks since the birth of her daughter by eating 'healthy' meals.
Source: NW, 15 Oct 2007, p.21

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.