26 October 2007

Milla weight update

Another update from Milla from her website:

"hey everyone! just thought you might enjoy seeing the progression of my physical downfall! LOL! these three pics encompass the over 50 pounds i had to gain to achieve my present unbelievably svelte figure of 191! i think i did a great job getting here and the journey has been a gastronomical pleasure!
i also added a pic of me in the nursery! of course now that i've set everything up, i won't let my daughter touch anything! its way too cute just the way it is! just kidding! kind of. but seriously, babies want to play with the box that toys came in more than the toys themselves! thank god. not cause i want to play with them myself or anything! what do you think, that i would buy my daughter toys and then not let her touch them?! how could you say such a thing?! i'll let her play with them! when she's like 18! LOL!"

Source: http://www.millaj.com/from/index.shtml








No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.