11 July 2008

Jessica Alba: never felt less sexy

Jessica Alba is on the August cover of Cosmopolitan (UK) bleating on about how 'unsexy' and fat she felt when she was pregnant *sigh*

"I never felt less sexy. I mean, I wouldn't have changed it for the world...but I wanted to get rid of all the weight."

And of course she's nearly back to her pre-baby weight. Alba is normally a 26/27, and she is a size 28 right now.

Source: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b145967_jessica_alba_weight_almost_over.html

1 comment:

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

And I? Can't imagine feeling any sexier than when I was pregnant.

I feel sorry for her.

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.