22 July 2008

Why stop at fourteen?



This British mother of 13 is pregnant with number 14 (just 7 months following 13). Oh and she's a size zero. Lost all her weight 5 days after last birth:

'I don't really diet after I've given birth,' she said at home in Guernsey. 'I do have a real weakness for chocolate and like all mums I definitely indulge while I'm pregnant. But I don't put on much weight during each pregnancy as I don't have a huge appetite and afterwards the excess goes very quickly.'

This woman has basically been pregnant with short breaks for the last 20 years...and *gasp* she's not necessarily hanging up the preggo clothes.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1036905/Mother-13-pregnant-number-14-just-seven-months-gave-birth.html

1 comment:

Cherryskin said...

I'm not surprised -- running around after FOURTEEN KIDS would melt those baby kilos right off.
Each to their own...each to their own...

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.