25 July 2008

X-files pregnancy


"The only thing I do when I'm pregnant is eat and sit on my butt!"
"I'm not really craving anything, but there's the lazy part of me that thinks, 'What's the point in working out until I have the baby?' Then we'll actually do something!" she said.
Well, clearly that's not true considering Gillian Anderson is flitting around the world promoting X-Files. It seems to me, either celebrities blab on about how active they are and how much they love pregnancy or they do the 'I don't care about weight gain'/'I'm lazy' thing.
This woman is probably working harder now than she has in the last few years!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Baby Bump Project by Meredith Nash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.